How does KaiBot work?
KaiBot uses an innovative downward-facing camera that can read Kai coding cards as well as sense what tile number and position it is on.
- Place KaiBot onto the included charging dock
Speaker2 of 6
The roof is compatible with Lego3 of 6
A downward-facing camera that reads coding cards & magnetic tiles4 of 6
1″ LCD display
- Displays the recorded coding card
- Displays the player’s emoji when paired with Kainundrum
- Displays battery level
4 x RGB LED
- Displays the various states that KaiBot is in
- Displays your custom profile color from Kainundrum
KaiBot charging dock and tiles
KaiBot can either be charged using the included USB cable or the optional Autonomous Charging Dock for self-charging!
- Multiple charge docks can be linked together
- Charge with the supplied magnetic USB charging cable
- When KaiBot is paired with Kainundrum, KaiBot can autonomously drive to the charging dock and charge itself
- Once KaiBot is fully charged, it automatically drives off the charging dock
- Each tile is uniquely numbered
- Tiles are magnetic and snap into place
Tap KaiBot to scan each card
Pair KaiBot with Kainundrum and watch KaiBot come to life!
KaiBot can work screen-free, or via the KaiBot simulator called Kainundrum